Who's going to the sleep meeting in Boston?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I will be there. Anyone know of a hotel within 2-3 miles of the convention center that still has vacancies and costs less than $250 a night?

There seem to be some places on Expedia that are w/in about a mile that list availability toward the upper end of your $ range (Boston Park Plaza, Doubletree downtown). If you want to be 2-3 miles out, you can find rooms listed in the $170-190 range, but not sure what your transportation options will be.

Members don't see this ad :)
Skipping out this year because I'm worried to take that much time away from my new practice (I took a full nine days off for the AAN conference) and I've got a ten month old I don't want to take on a commercial flight.

But starting next year I hope to hit the Sleep meeting as a priority over the Neurology one.

Sorry, that wasn't really what you were asking.

There seem to be some places on Expedia that are w/in about a mile that list availability toward the upper end of your $ range (Boston Park Plaza, Doubletree downtown). If you want to be 2-3 miles out, you can find rooms listed in the $170-190 range, but not sure what your transportation options will be.

thanks for the advice- It appears to be a lot easier to search an area with Expedia than ORbitz. I just booked 3 nights (check in sun, check out wed am) at Hotel 140 for $654- and that includes taxes/fees. less than 1 mile away.