who wants to be my roomate at MARQUETTE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lolaLOVE2012

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do we get to choose our roomates for marquette?

if yes, who wants to be mine???? im very clean/organized. and i study hard so u wont get distracted by me partying all the time. lol......

is there even a website where u can find roomates ???? im from california so this move will be like a culture shock for me! as well as a weather shock!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got Accepted and looking for a place to live...

As for housing for Marquette.... I'm assuming this is Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI, if not, please disregard this entire message.

I just graduated from the university a few months ago, so I'm pretty familiar with the area, etc. As for housing, part of it depends on whether it is for undergraduate or graduate level housing. (I'm sorry, I didn't which program you are going to be attending the school for at this point). I would be happy to help with info, either PM or here is some general information.

For undergrad: you are required to live in student housing (aka dorms) for the first two years. Afterwards you can find housing on your own. Dorm life pretty much guarantees that you will have a roommate/roommates as the singles are hard to come across unless you are really lucky. A few months down the road they will send info as to which dorm you would like, you rank your preferences and your roommate options. If you know someone going to to the school, you can request to be their roommate, otherwise they have some general questions which they will base your roommate match off of.

For grad: You have free rein of where you would like to live. There are plenty of apartment complexes/houses in the area. The apartments are usually more kept up then the houses, but the houses allow you to live with more people as they usually have 4 or 5 bedrooms. The apartments have a lot of studio, one or two bedrooms options. The best is to call the school and have them send you a copy of the housing options, where all the apartment complexes/leasing offices have phone numbers, etc.

Like I said, feel free to PM for specific questions.

GO MARQUETTE!!!!!!