Who loves Campbell!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TEXDENT

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not ME! grueling through pg 700 of the book, luckily DAT doesn't cover plants so I can skip section 6 and jump right into pg 850!! Only ninegazillion, I mean 300 pgs left after that!

So, hopefully my very comprehensive review methods will pay off - to be determined..

Members don't see this ad.

TEXDENT said:
Not ME! grueling through pg 700 of the book, luckily DAT doesn't cover plants so I can skip section 6 and jump right into pg 850!! Only ninegazillion, I mean 300 pgs left after that!

So, hopefully my very comprehensive review methods will pay off - to be determined..

Are you sure about the plant questions, I thought they had some stuff on it. At least all the kaplan and other review stuff ask plant questions. Good luck with the studying, I am going to be in your shoes soon also. :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
I love campbell bio. Best bio book ever.

Especially w/ the CD (extra tests, quiz, summaries, etc)

Got me an A in AP bio. That is the book we have used in all but 2 lower division bio courses at my college too.

That and schaums are hopefully going to allow me to whip bio like the family pig on the DAT.

There are plant questions on the DAT. I had exactly 3.

lgreen_aci _ I love your post regarding whipping the DAT bio (I'll let you know when I take my DAT if being a slave to Campbell is worth it)

Mrxle3- were any of your questions pertaining to plants from outside of one of the following categories:
photosynthesis
reproduction cyle
xylem/phloem transport
taxonomy

would appreciate if you would post the general area your plant questions covered if not from the above, because those listed are the only ones I have studied. Thanks