Who knows anything about Quebec??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fox

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi to everybody!!!

I am relatively new on this forum, though I love it a lot :)
I was on immigration quebec site and learned there that it is possible to get a permit and practise dentistry in Quebec without taking a 2year program, just take exams and once you are through, you get a licence, and it costs in total around 15000 canadian dollars.
Does anybody know anything more about that? Maybe some of you know anyone you's tried to take those exams? I would appreciate any of your replies. Thanks in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

So nobody can give me any information? :confused: Oh I can't believe that...

Fox said:
Hi to everybody!!!

I was on immigration quebec site and learned there that it is possible to get a permit and practise dentistry in Quebec without taking a 2year program, just take exams and once you are through, you get a licence, and it costs in total around 15000 canadian dollars.
Does anybody know anything more about that? Maybe some of you know anyone you's tried to take those exams? I would appreciate any of your replies. Thanks in advance! :)
better contact quebec denatl authority for this question. i, personaly, hear for a first time from you,that it is possible to work in canada as a dentist without passing 2 years program. look here, probably you could find some info: http://www.cda-adc.ca/ , http://www.acfd.ca/ ,www.odq.qc.ca , www.medent.umontreal.ca

Fox said:
Hi to everybody!!!

Does anybody know anything more about that? Maybe some of you know anyone you's tried to take those exams? I would appreciate any of your replies. Thanks in advance! :)[/

hi fox.....iam a dentist from overseas iving in montreal too, and about the stips in quebec to be a licensed dentist here i have some tips....
here in quebec is deff. from all canada and usa..they did't requered from you a Qp just yo need to take 3 exam and payment about 14000 c$ and you r ready for the licenseit take about 18 month if you don't have NDEB ..but if have a NDEB cetificate it will take 3 to 6 month to be licensed here....for me i allready started it this year ...it take alot of time but its better then go through the 2 years qualifiying program and the loan system.....and i have some friends here they did the same as what iam doing now ..if you have any comment pls let me know.......and good luck