Who is still waiting to be verified

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Xega

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting to be verified, I've been active nearly four weeks now so hopefully they will get mine done soon. I've only gotten a secondary from Yale though.

Members don't see this ad.

Submitted: 9/17
Active: 9/24
Verified: Not yet

So it'll be exactly 4 weeks tomorrow (Wednesday) since I've became active. What's annoying me is that some people with the same active dates as me have been verified since the 10th-15th. Not too much we can do about it though.

I received several secondaries: USC, Yale, Washington U, Albert Einstein, Ohio State, and U Penn. I've applied to a few other schools with automatic (non-screening) secondaries but they're waiting until my application is verified for some incomprehensible reason.

What are your submit and active dates?

Submit 9/25 Active 9/26

How long after you submitted did you get those secondaries? I got the Yale one the next day.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Xega
Submit 9/25 Active 9/26

How long after you submitted did you get those secondaries? I got the Yale one the next day.

I received my secondaries anywhere from the day after I submitted to 2 weeks later. Now, you submitted your application and became active later than me so if you are verified before me, I will get mad. :mad:

I submitted around 9/10, and went active within 5 mins.

Finished verifying a month later (exactly)