Who here agrees that we should give kudos to Neuronix?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dave613

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think he has done an awesome job thus far in giving us all info, and i think we should commend him. comeon people!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, show some respect. :D

Neuronix has done an outstanding mod job! :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
brown nosers... :D

Without a doubt, Neuronix has done a phenomenal job. I just wished that I had found SDN sooner.

agp4 said:
Without a doubt, Neuronix has done a phenomenal job. I just wished that I had found SDN sooner.[/QUO
TE]

Same here, Neuronix helped me out a lot with pre MD/PhD, and he is one of the big reasons for why I am seriously going to pursue it.

Same here, Neuronix helped me out a lot with pre MD/PhD, and he is one of the big reasons for why I am seriously going to pursue it.

Ditto. Three cheers for Neuronix: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--Ari

Neuronix,
you coming to Skip's house this sunday? :D

ImmunoANT

Neuronix is incredible. I hope to meet him one day so I can thank him personally for all the help he's given, not just during the application process but on all the insight he has on a lot of medical school issues.

Wow, all I can say is that I'm flattered :)

This past summer has been pretty crazy for me, so all I can do is apologize for not being around as much to answer questions and such as I usually am. This past week I went on vacation to Los Angeles, but school starts again soon and I should around more often.

I-ANT, I didn't RSVP for Skip's BBQ, but I'm gonna crash it anyways :)

Again to everyone, thanks so much. As most of you know, the moderators don't get paid and we all do this in our free time in hopes that it will help others. Always feel free to pull up my public profile and contact me directly by AIM, PM, or e-mail if you want my interpretation of the world.

Neuronix said:
Wow, all I can say is that I'm flattered :)

This past summer has been pretty crazy for me, so all I can do is apologize for not being around as much to answer questions and such as I usually am. This past week I went on vacation to Los Angeles, but school starts again soon and I should around more often.

I-ANT, I didn't RSVP for Skip's BBQ, but I'm gonna crash it anyways :)

Again to everyone, thanks so much. As most of you know, the moderators don't get paid and we all do this in our free time in hopes that it will help others. Always feel free to pull up my public profile and contact me directly by AIM, PM, or e-mail if you want my interpretation of the world.

It's our pleasure neuronix.

+1

Neuronix has been awesome, both on and off the forums.