Who has treated a corona patient?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radoncgrad2019

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
We know scarb wouldn’t unless he gets paid double, but this will be good for the rest of us to hear stories once it inevitably happens.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I wouldn’t... thank goodness for those academic centers!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We know scarb wouldn’t unless he gets paid double, but this will be good for the rest of us to hear stories once it inevitably happens.
Shout out one thousand for me I think?

At first I had a plan for treating them. I’m now thinking 2 week break and escalate treatment after break. We have no N95s and a dwindling supply of surgical masks.

Mike Tyson: Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

I’m hopeful that with all of the attention about lack of PPE and the reports I saw late this week about factories switching to PPE production to meet demand, that in 2-3 weeks we will be in a better place than we are now

For now people need to NOT be wearing more than one mask. I have one surgical mask I keep for days

• Dislike

Scarb right now:

1584985080409.png

If a patient was confirmed positive I would either 1) not treat them, or 2) treat them as last patient of day with a terminal clean from housekeeping afterwards. If there were multiple patients I would stratify based on risk of relapse with a delay.