Who else hasn't submitted there ERAS for the DO match yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cowboy DO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Apparently it opened up on 7/15. As some people already know I'm still struggling with my personal statement, so I'm just trying to gauge how far behind I am. Thanks

:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Me. Not even close. Probaby by the end of this month.

Just started third year here. The way it looks right now is that I wont even be able to do an audition rotation before the middle of july... so is this going to put me behind? Should I just apply and hope my auditons are done before interviews???

Shodddy18 said:
Just started third year here. The way it looks right now is that I wont even be able to do an audition rotation before the middle of july... so is this going to put me behind? Should I just apply and hope my auditons are done before interviews???
you mean 4th year? auditions are great if they're before interviews, they're also still good if they're before the hospitals make their rank order lists ... which is dec/jan. but that has nothing to do with the OP so im not sure why you're asking it here.

as far as the OP goes, i haven't done anything on ERAS yet. i just took the boards, and i coudlnt even think about it before then. not only that, i dont even know what i want to do. none of my friends have submitted anything, they're all taking the boards in the next few weeks. so no, you're not the only one whose behind. i think most of us are.

by boards you mean step 2?

I'm only worried becuase Dr.Mom told me to get a move on and when Dr.Mom says something...you listen. :D