Who Checks the most per day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Keberson

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I check my scores about three times a day. Anybody got a higher number than that? WHo's got the highest :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

i bought another laptop just so i could have the aamc website up 24 hrs a day, and i keep refreshing the page every 5 mins. :cool:

OH MY!!! You are I N S A N E....i guess you will be the FIRST one to know that they are up...hey...put a post up here, a REAL one, as soon as you find out so we can all check too :)

Members don't see this ad :)
premy....you win an ulcer and an MI to go...do you want fries with that?

hahaha, i was kidding but i would say i check about 4-5 times a day on the actual site, but im on here ALLLLLL DAYYYYYY getting crappy second hand information :)

YES!!! a fresh new ulcer! just what I've always wanted
the MI may be a bit of a drag, but if I can have some fries afterwards...than maybe it wouldn't be all that bad

I've checked a 5 times today already. Getting really desperate. Looks like scores won't come out today... guess they probably really mean mid-June.

We should come up with a prize for whoever posts the real "MCAT scores are available thread". With all the fake ones, doesn't the real one deserve some type of reward? :D

I always check here first. I just want some sort of advance warning before I login :/

JohnDO said:
I always check here first. I just want some sort of advance warning before I login :/

Yeah I'm with you on that one. When you refresh every five minutes, you expect to see the same thing ".......mid june", but that one time when you do refresh and get the scores, I think it would be too sudden of a shock.

I'm also planning on seeing my scores one section at a time, so I can let each score mentally register before moving on to the next.

LUBDUBB said:
Yeah I'm with you on that one. When you refresh every five minutes, you expect to see the same thing ".......mid june", but that one time when you do refresh and get the scores, I think it would be too sudden of a shock.

I'm also planning on seeing my scores one section at a time, so I can let each score mentally register before moving on to the next.

Are you going to hold a piece of paper over the screen or something and slide it to the right after each score has "registered"?

I tell you, I'm a little bit scared of going to med school and/or going to see any more doctors based on how neurotic everyone is! Do neurotic pre-med students turn into calm/relaxed doctors? At what point does this magical transition occur?