who can tell me how to prepare for California dental licensure exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctortintin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, ladies and gentlemen:
I am preparing for california dental licnesure exam . who will be kindly tell me how to do it? because I have not taken any preparation course. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I know nothing about it.... but someone I know took it, and she told me the best is to find a real good dental assistant. One that you actually know, and you have confirmed that is a real assistant. There are some assistants going around charging 500 dollars for the day, who know nothing about assisting. Bilingual assistants may charge more.

Ohh, on the dental forum you might be able to find some help.

Dear Doctortintin
I have sent you a message for exchanging info with you. the reason you didn't reply :

- you don't know what is PM? and never noticed people do write to you?

- you just want others' help but you are not willing to help others? so my proposition is a bad deal ?

I am just very curious

sincerely

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi doctortintin:

I have not taken the Clinical exams but I think you really might want to take a preparation course. If foreign grads have extensive preparation, why shouldn't you?

Regarding your assistant, be sure she/he is not a dentist(foreign or otherwise) or a dental student(ditto). That is a no-no. Just get the best RDA you can find, and one who has extensive experience with the clinical exams.

Good luck!

Ivorinedust

-------------------------------------------------------------

Apolonia, relieve me of my toothache!

I have not received any message from any person. I am not online everyday, maybe this is why I can't response some reply posts immediately. Thank all of you for having given me these good advice. I think it is a good idea to be nice to other person and don't come to an conclusion before you know him/her.