Who are you delaying treatment for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radoncgrad2019

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
In this climate ?

Members don't see this ad.

My admin says NO ONE IS DELAYED. I'm just saving emails for the eventual lawsuits.

Reactions: 3 users
F administration. I've already thrown them the middle finger. They denied our staff extra masks yet elective cases rolled into the OR this morning. Admin rules/protocols out the window. You're the doctor, you do what is best.

I'm delaying int risk prostate and early stage breast.
I have pituitary adenomas I'm thinking about, but they have optic nerve compression so I'm not delaying.

To my admin credit they are letting me treat how I want to treat and they've never ever given me grief about that. I'm just pissed about PPE.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My admin says NO ONE IS DELAYED. I'm just saving emails for the eventual lawsuits.

Admin doesn’t know what they don’t know.

Do what you think is right and also going to help you out and delay! Because when your patient gets COVID on treat it’s tour problem to deal with not admins

Reactions: 3 users
Admin doesn’t know what they don’t know.

Do what you think is right and also going to help you out and delay! Because when your patient gets COVID on treat it’s tour problem to deal with not admins

Oh I'm 100% ignoring them. I have been very vocal. High chance I'm fired after the dust settles. It's all good. They need me more than I need them for sure.

Reactions: 1 users