This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gucci

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering which schools are P/F, which are H/P/F, and which are grades. I know there have been lists before but I am aware this is something that is changing in schools and therefore some of the older threads are not entirely accurate. Is there anywhere to find this information out? (Already tried google) Specifically looking for California and Florida schools

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where do you guys find this information out? Why is it so difficult to find

The school websites that I have been on haven't included any information about grading

The school websites that I have been on haven't included any information about grading
Lecom also is. And If you google this same questions you'll see 10+ threads here in which this question was already answered. With lists of ~10 schools.

I know there have been lists before but I am aware this is something that is changing in schools and therefore some of the older threads are not entirely accurate.

Reactions: 1 user
UNE is pass fail
LECOM is pass fail (I think)
MWU AZ is not pass fail

If u get the ADEA guidebook which I believe somewhere on here there is a link too that I didn't know about till recently and I bought it last cycle , so u could really see it for free, but anyway, if and when you find that link, you can see each schools grading style in it , worth a look if ur really that curious

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Already took a look at it but couldn't find that information

Don't choose your schools based off of if they are P/F or graded.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have a pdf for this guide book?

And I think the lean away from grades breeds more people to work together , like at Columbia where it's HPF , either everyone gets honors or no one does the whole class has to do well as a collective for the group to get honors otherwise it's just pass/fail I think, really stimulates team work instead of the cutthroat mentality that exists in a lot of other schools, I found that really interesting when I first heard about it

I 100% agree

And I think the lean away from grades breeds more people to work together , like at Columbia where it's HPF , either everyone gets honors or no one does the whole class has to do well as a collective for the group to get honors otherwise it's just pass/fail I think, really stimulates team work instead of the cutthroat mentality that exists in a lot of other schools, I found that really interesting when I first heard about it

That's really interesting. I'm kind of meh over MWU AZ not being p/f because everyone I talked to that goes to a p/f school really enjoys it.

P/F certainly sounds like it would reduce A LOT of stress...

(keeps this in the back of my mind while applying to schools) :nod: