Which school is on the beach or walking distance to the beach

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdnr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After a long journey trying to figure out what to do with my life, I know PT is for me :) Does any one know a school on the east coast that is on the beach or walking distance to the beach? My dream has always been to live next to the beach...

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure St. Augustine in Florida is near the beach. Nice town from what I hear, too.

URI is right next to the beach. It's not on the beach, but it's a very short drive away.
UNE I'm pretty sure is also very close to the beach, or at least one of their campuses is.

Members don't see this ad :)
I go to Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC...It's not on the beach although its less than 20 min away.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but UTMB in Galveston, TX is near the beach.

University of Miami. Not on, or within walking distance, but close enough.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but UTMB in Galveston, TX is near the beach.

Why do you say that? Is it a bad school or a bad beach or something? I was thinking about applying.

Why do you say that? Is it a bad school or a bad beach or something? I was thinking about applying.

Haha, no. It's not a bad school *cough* lol jk. TWU and UTMB just have a rivalry since we're the only two schools in the area.

After a long journey trying to figure out what to do with my life, I know PT is for me :) Does any one know a school on the east coast that is on the beach or walking distance to the beach? My dream has always been to live next to the beach...

You would love it here in Saint Augustine, FL.

Kevin