Which program is best?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocPearl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is a very tough question to answer because of the many aspects that need to be considered. I want to know which school will give me the best shot of getting into a dental school. I will be calling all the schools to get a good idea but if anyone has any suggestions to help me through the process, I would really appreciate it. Basically you can just name some schools that I can look into for further detail. I basically just used to th AAMC site and some Syracuse site to find the programs so far. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the info.

So to be more detailed about my situation, I am looking for a 1 year program. I feel that my GPA is low (3.23). I graduated with a health science degree and a minor chem. I scored decently on the DAT and know that I just need to improve my GPA. There are so many programs, and I am just confused between all the different types. What kind of program do I need to apply for in my situation? I live in Connecticut by the way and I would like to Ideally stay in the Northeast. I also spoke to the dean of admissions at UCONN dental and he said my GPA is a little low for the postbacc. Thanks again for any info.