Which NBMEs should I do???!! Please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Peds1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have time for 2 NBMEs for CK, I see 1, 2, 4 being done a lot, which 2 do you guys recommend? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I have time for 2 NBMEs for CK, I see 1, 2, 4 being done a lot, which 2 do you guys recommend? Thank you!

I haven't done yet but i heard NBME 3 is the hardest. Mostly do form 2 & 4.
As for me ,i will do 3 and 4.

I would do # 4 the extended version..because then u could go over ur answers...n ull be surprised as to how many similar questions u might see on the actual exam...people always say this one's harder n that one's easier....who knows what type of exam ur gonna get on the actual day....i think all of them give pretty good indicators of what u know @ the pt in time where u take them...my advise...take #4 1st.....the extended version...where u can go over the wrong answers....n then go over u weak areas for 2 weeks...n take another one....n then go over the weak areas again for 2 weeks....ull get around the same score as the last NBME...or do even better...if u drop...it will be like no more than 10pts...but with that u have to take into account the actual test is 9 hours...so that has to measure in somewhere...

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks RR!
I'm taking the test in a week, so can't do the 2 week suggestion, but I like the idea of taking the 4th one and reviewing it, thanks!
-Dianna

I would do # 4 the extended version..because then u could go over ur answers...n ull be surprised as to how many similar questions u might see on the actual exam...people always say this one's harder n that one's easier....who knows what type of exam ur gonna get on the actual day....i think all of them give pretty good indicators of what u know @ the pt in time where u take them...my advise...take #4 1st.....the extended version...where u can go over the wrong answers....n then go over u weak areas for 2 weeks...n take another one....n then go over the weak areas again for 2 weeks....ull get around the same score as the last NBME...or do even better...if u drop...it will be like no more than 10pts...but with that u have to take into account the actual test is 9 hours...so that has to measure in somewhere...

So... form 4 actually gives you all your incorrect answers so you can review them? Just want to make sure before I spend $60 on it :eek:

it only shows you the q's you got wrong, but does not give you the correct answer, just what your choice is.

Hi,

I paid for the extended version, but then at the end couldn't see my wrong questions. How do you look at your wrong questions after you take the test???

thanks