Where the heck do you get a PDF of savarese?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bepis

Reaction score
I can't find a PDF of it literally anywhere on the entire internet.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Check the dumpsters because that book is utter garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That book is completely useless for all purposes.

Reactions: 3 users
Honestly I didn’t think the book was useless. I used it for boards as like a 2 day review and I’ve scored well on OMM sections.

TurnUp2OMT anki deck
Online Med Ed OMM vids

So you like TurnUp2OMT but dont like Savarese? TurnUp2OMT is literally just Savarese in flash card form...

Reactions: 1 users
So you like TurnUp2OMT but dont like Savarese? TurnUp2OMT is literally just Savarese in flash card form...
That does not detract from the statement “Saverese is trash”. Plus there are extra topics within the deck. Again - saverese is trash.

Reactions: 4 users
Agree with OnlineMedEd, it’s the only good video source I’ve found and it’s free ‍

savarase and the overprice OMT q bank that was made by them is probably junk.

And OnlineMedEd is basically having Savarese read to you.

Yeah but minus the rage inducing spelling errors or constantly wondering why your fellow OMS2s made study guides of their own that were x1000 better.

Just want to state once again - Savarese is trash.

I didn't even read Savarese and did well, although I applied with my Step scores.

Just memorize those YouTube videos of your Chapman points and somatic stuff, and read whatever high yield PDF your class/school gives you. You don't need anything else.