Where should I apply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tutankh

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received the application from the Atlantic Bridge office.

My undergrad GPA is around 3.3; I am finishing up a Masters in Physiology with a GPA of around 3.5 so far (and could go up as I have 1 more semester to go). My MCAT score is very old, so I am planning on retaking it in Jan, 2010. Should I apply to the 5 years programs, or should I wait and take the MCAT and then apply to the 4 years program (if I do so, will there be enough time since the Jan score will not be released until late Feb)?

In either case, which schools/s should I apply to where I stand a good chance -4 0r 5 year-program (I do not have a lot of money to spend on applying to too many schools @ $75 each)?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe that if you have an undergraduate degree, your only option is the GEP (graduate entry program) which is the 4 year program , and they look at MCATs,. I would suggest taking the MCAT again and your grades should be more than enough.

I believe that if you have an undergraduate degree, your only option is the GEP (graduate entry program) which is the 4 year program , and they look at MCATs,. I would suggest taking the MCAT again and your grades should be more than enough.

Thanks alexc.

I am really interested in RCSI, but their hefty cost compared to others is scaring me.

Anyway, I am sending my app. now, and will send the MCAT scores as soon as they become avalaible.