Where is yaah at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am going to go with the totally boring story that yaah is working so hard and long at his signout duties that he has not an ounce of time or energy for SDN.

Where is yaah at? Girlz is on the way, where the Bacardi at? :)

Members don't see this ad :)
He just finished signing out and is now chatting on the phone with his lady friend. While he normally dislikes talking on the phone, he is secretly enjoying it today and is contemplating increasing the amount of his phone time in the future. However, he fears what effect it might have on his SDN moderation duties and the consequent chaos that might ensue.

My guess is he is taking his time to shoot good micro photos of his gross specimen he posted the other day.

He left to Cali to begin the shooting of "Sideways 2"

With the advent of the NCAA conference championships, I postulize that he is putting his height to darn good use!

He overcame his fear of the West Coast, flew to Cali, and went to deliver a message personally to LADoc00.

ooh, what message? Tell all, young asian boy in the know :D

Pingu said:
ooh, what message? Tell all, young asian boy in the know :D
he told him, "You get yo bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!"

(i'm in a South Park mood tonight).

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
he told him, "You get yo bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!"

(i'm in a South Park mood tonight).

Now Andy, don't be a ********er!

(I'm in a Deadwood mood tonight.)

Ah ha ha! My whole word was blankety blank blanked dag nabbit!

The time commitment required for Yaah's double life as an adult film star is finally catching up to him, as he had to do an on location filming. This is also the reason he flew to Cali to see LADoc.

Andy: What the **** kind of ********er are you anyway? Them bitches and hos need to be put in their place. Get your sorry mother****er ass on it.

stormjen said:
Andy: What the **** kind of ********er are you anyway? Them bitches and hos need to be put in their place. Get your sorry mother****er ass on it.
you can also say dick.

you can also say ****. but not ****. let me demonstrate:

"**** was that? I **** hear you."

What? I **** hear you!

deschutes said:
yaah is here with me.

I'll say. We just had a little celebration and we are soon going to go get Taco Bell. :thumbup:

Ô Canada! Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix;

That is our new love hymn.

deschutes said:
Careful. A foot in each boat means you capsize.

Not if you can balance well. But true, I don't need more than one boat at once. However, technically, at present, I have no boats. That may change soon but one can never be sure.

Ugh. Taco Bell. Bleargh. I stopped at McDonald's on the way home because I was too lazy to do anything else.

yaah said:
Ugh. Taco Bell. Bleargh. I stopped at McDonald's on the way home because I was too lazy to do anything else.
I had Pad Thai. I'm not gonna be ****tin' right for a week.

yaah said:
While I cannot empathize, I fully comprehend your expression of contempt. ;)

I think I might just walk across the road for Wendy's. I've eaten healthy all week.

That particular spelling of bleargh is mine! Say it one more time and I will "blow your brains out!" - CameronFrye.

bananaface said:
****ing eyes, not ****ing ears, you ********. :rolleyes: :laugh:

oh man, every time I come here from the pre-dental/dental forums I laugh my butt off. :p you pathology guys are hilarious!! a thread like this in the pre-dental forum wouldn't last for 10 minutes ; it would be locked down.

sorry I gotta try it too: **** ****

delicious said:
oh man, every time I come here from the pre-dental/dental forums I laugh my butt off. :p you pathology guys are hilarious!! a thread like this in the pre-dental forum wouldn't last for 10 minutes ; it would be locked down.

sorry I gotta try it too: **** ****

****ing piece of **** get your ****ing **** off of this. We don't ****ing stand for that **** around here from mother****ers like you.

yaah said:
****ing piece of **** get your ****ing **** off of this. We don't ****ing stand for that **** around here from mother****ers like you.

**** man, and you're the ****in moderator!!!!! :eek: :laugh:

What the **** is going on here?

AndyMilonakis said:
some people here have been drinking too much. i am not one of them.

Not drinking? How the **** are ya killing time until the BIG DAY?

Jim Beam has been my best friend since September!

Harbster said:
Not drinking? How the **** are ya killing down until the BIG DAY?

Jim Beam has been my best friend since September!
i ran out of guinness. all i have left is vanilla stoly's in the freezer...speaking of which......

hey man, wanna get together and hang this weekend? this endless wait makes me want to relapse back into my alcoholism again.

AndyMilonakis said:
i ran out of guinness. all i have left is vanilla stoly's in the freezer...speaking of which......

hey man, wanna get together and hang this weekend? this endless wait makes me want to relapse back into my alcoholism again.

Time and place, you poh mother******! :laugh:

Harbster said:
Time and place, you poh mother******! :laugh:
how's saturday lookin' like for ya? i'm ok with driving up to detroit if you don't wanna get your poh drunk broke ass down here.