Where is/was my first rotation as an intern?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
it is busy..but it is a great way to learn how to manage our time and prioritiesfor sure. it is a nice intro to being a doctor- and everyone is nice!

Members don't see this ad.

I started in GI this week. I kinda wish I'd started on the floor or in the NICU, so I wouldn't feel so behind the curve. I seriously have no clue what I'm doing and I'm the only resident on the service, so there's no one to teach me how to use the computers or what to expect. And the med student remembers more about GI than I do. LOL

it is busy..but it is a great way to learn how to manage our time and prioritiesfor sure. it is a nice intro to being a doctor- and everyone is nice!

And you have the healthiest, cutest patients in the hospital. Maybe a bit jaundiced, but otherwise, very cute.

And you have the healthiest, cutest patients in the hospital. Maybe a bit jaundiced, but otherwise, very cute.

Heehee, I just thought you were talking to Ralph - why are the GI patients so cute? :D
(Disclaimer: I'm sure some of them are.)