Where is the Manchester University Thread class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

donewithcosmo

I'm starting over
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a thread that was three pages deep that has disappeared. Does anyone know what happened to the Manchester University Class of 2019 thread?
This was the link to the thread. Does anyone know why it was deleted?

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/manchester-university-indiana-class-of-2019.1097388/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I also noticed the forums from previous years are gone as well, it's strange. Let me know if you stumble on it again. If not we'll start a new one.

Thanks for the reply. I noticed a few previous threads were missing as well. I PM/DM a moderator asking where the thread went and so far have not received a response. I thought that maybe it had been consolidated into another thread, I searched and still didn't find anything for class of 2019. I'll keep you posted.

Members don't see this ad :)
Went back to check if there were any new developments on the whereabouts of the forum. I noticed the previous years can be viewed again. Hopefully the class of 2019 will be activated once again. How's your status on the school thus far?

I interviewed on 1.16 and was placed on committee hold on 1.21.