Where do you want to go/ Where did you get in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Truedat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Most of the selection committees are meeting within the next few days or weeks to decide our fates. I just wanted to start a thread where people can post their dream training destination (the residency and location) and when you get the news, update us on where you're headed.

Residency/Training

1st choice
OMS :xf:
I know the odds out of dental school aren't great but I'm taking a shot. I don't care where I go, I just want into OMS.

2nd choice
AEGD
1. The Academy
2. Travis
3. Elmendorf

Members don't see this ad.

My top 5 AEGD were:
1. Elmendorf
2. Nellis
3. Eglin
4. Travis
5. Langley

looking forward to finding out in a few weeks where we're going!!! Good luck to everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
Warms my heart to see Elmendorf on some lists. However, I won't be there to be your program director. When I return, I'll be moving before the next class starts to become a training officer at our 2-year comprehensive dentistry residency.

Good luck to all of you.

Got the call yesterday...going to Eglin AEGD.

Havent heard anything and it it seems like everyone else got a call on friday. I guess I didn't get in.

Going to Travis... hit me up if you know anyone going there or know anything specific about the program.

Heading to Wright Patterson for AEGD, anyone else?