where do u think i fall?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonEmouse

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i realize everyone on here has been really helpful with gauging stats, please let me know what you think of these

Top 25 med school
Steps 220/230
1 pub in good cards journal
3 good LORs, 1 from someone very well known
Honors in most 3rd yr rotations, honors in sub-i
worked part time for half of med school
applying to int. medicine
doing away rot. at place i like

thanks everyone, you're the best!

Members don't see this ad.

Probably on the ground. If otherwise, you're wasting your time in medicine.

(A marginally more serious answer is below)

Apply wherever you want. What do you have to lose? $100-500 is nothing compared to the cash you'll be blowing on this bidness in the next 2-10 years.

Probably on the ground. If otherwise, you're wasting your time in medicine.

(A marginally more serious answer is below)

Apply wherever you want. What do you have to lose? $100-500 is nothing compared to the cash you'll be blowing on this bidness in the next 2-10 years.

Word.

To the OP: there is a decent chance your step1 will screen you out of a handful of places, but you should get interviews at almost everywhere you apply.

This post reminds me of pre-allo and the guy with A 3.9 GPA, a 33 MCAT, with research experience, and service committments at an inner city orphan mission asking if they "have a shot" at med school . . . Uhhhhhhh, yes, yes, you do, now please quit wasting our time . . .

(forgive me, I'm mildly cranky this AM - my list blew up overnight and I'm can't figure out a way to get any of them out before Monday :mad:)

Peace