Where do I enter my AAMC ID into AACOMAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOnutDoc

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my MCAT scores from AAMC 3 days ago and they have yet to be received. I'm trying to find where I put my AAMC ID into AACOMAS to make sure it's correct, but I don't see it anywhere. All my schools are waiting on this score :(

Members don't see this ad.

Call! I got my scores back on tuesday and i just called AACOMAS and they said they had my scores, they just havent uploaded them in yet. The lady did it for me on the spot!

Call! I got my scores back on tuesday and i just called AACOMAS and they said they had my scores, they just havent uploaded them in yet. The lady did it for me on the spot!

I just called yesterday and they told me to wait. AAMC has sent it out. Im just waiting for AACOMAS to process it :(

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just called yesterday and they told me to wait. AAMC has sent it out. Im just waiting for AACOMAS to process it :(
Thats odd? I'm sorry to hear that, I guess you should just wait it out then. It should be within a week i think

Last edited:
Update: for anyone with the same problem. sending an email will have them do it ASAP.