Where can I find IR,NMR,UV and mass spec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sammy15

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for Naloxone aka Narcan? Is there anything online? I haven't gone to books yet, I didnt think it would be so hard to find online. Thank you for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

uhhh I had already purged any memories pertaining to IR spectrums from my brain, this post brings up bad thoughts :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
The Sigma-Aldrich website has spectral data for most of the compounds they sell, including a lot of drugs. I think you might have to register with the site to get that data, but registration is free and quick. www.sial.com

Wow. Sigma-Aldrich does provide free data. There's no need to even register. I always just assumed that they'd charge for it. Niiice.

do you know the cas registry # or the it's structural name? there at a number of chem websites that has all this in detail but you need the structural name, cas#, or the number of each type of atoms. searching by the # of atoms will be a pain since many molecules may have the same #'s, diff strux.

do you know the cas registry # or the it's structural name? there at a number of chem websites that has all this in detail but you need the structural name, cas#, or the number of each type of atoms. searching by the # of atoms will be a pain since many molecules may have the same #'s, diff strux.

thanks, I tried that and I got some info but I can't find all of it. I ended up just changing to colchicine.. it was the first thing I found each specta on