Where can I do more practice sets for RC?

jennyfury

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reading comprehension has always been my weakest point, even in high school. I have the OAT achiever and the kaplan OAT book but I want to do more practice sets to improve my rc skills. Does anyone have any recommendations? My OAT is on the 24th and I'm starting to panic. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly, the most important (and essentially only) thing you can do for reading comprehension is to find a strategy that works for you (and practice it if possible, you sound like you have lots of practice oat tests available). There are so many successful strategies to choose from, but the different strats work better for different people. For example, I'm not the kind of person that could effectively skip directly to the questions and hunt for answers without having read the passage, but some people have gotten excellent scores with that method. Other methods, such as taking notes as you go along, have the potential to backfire if you don't pace yourself well, as you could then easily be short on time for the questions. I personally chose the strategy of light note-taking while reading the passage, but then again rc was by far my weakest section (still did well enough though).