Where are all the applicants?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alexroet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only person on this board applying via SFMatch right now?
No one is posting in the 'independent applicants' forum of this site, and no one is posting at plasticseducation.com- Am I looking in the wrong place?

I was going to post asking when it the world apps would go out, but then got the letter today that my app was sent out. Finally... I sent it in 8/20- and it went out 12/5.

But my question now is- when should I start hearing about interviews? Having a few lined up sure would be a nice xmas present...

But if there are any other applicants out there, please speak up! I can't be the only one...

Members don't see this ad.

i've been checking on and off as well, and there really hasn't been any posts to either site lately. i haven't gotten any interview offers yet either, so don't feel too bad. a few successful applicants that i know from the last couple of years said they didn't get their first offers until xmas and shortly after, so i guess patience is a virtue.

Last year was a nightmare, that's why a couple of us created the amateur website and forum. You guys should exhange e-mails, info and put together a list. Hopefully more will request joining the SDN private forum (only since there are many med and even pre-meds on same site) and the plasticseducation.com.

Good luck, and be patient.