Where all the placess I can join for Collage with Part I score of only 77

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gvc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends:
I wanted to know what all the collages take people Part I score of 77.
I leave in California, initially I wanted to take boards I completed Part II and could not take the CA exam. Now that we are not sure where there will an RT exam or not, I like to find out what are my options.
If some one can give list of collages where they take international students with part I score of 77, I would be thankful to them.
I know one such school NYU, I still want to see where else, and I really want to join to a 2 year program.

Thanks in advance..
gvc

Members don't see this ad.

Unless you do expectionally well in the diadactic exam and the written part in the interview I doubt if this score will help you, moreover these days the cut off score to be called for an interview itself is pretty high.
Your resume should be very strong for them to even consider you for an interview, if not, you will have no choice but to re-take part 1.

gvc, sincerely, take a look at the acceptance thread so you can get an idea of the collAge of scores you'll need to get admited to collEge. :cool:

But don't get discourage, the bench law will pass, for sure. I hope so. ;)