When will 10/23 PCAT scores be available?(merging of all threads on the subject)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fob12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the PCAT test (administered on Oct. 23) score will be out next week before the November 23rd test?

Members don't see this ad.

Way to go for everyone that got their PCAT scores and is satisfy with them... :thumbup: as for me.. I still didn't recieve my scores yet... :thumbdown: sooo sadd..!!~* anyhow... anyone in a situation like me who didn't recieve their PCAT scores yet?....

sargepharm said:
I just received my PCAT scores and my composite was a 93%...My worst score was in verbal ability with a 43%. Do you think I am competitive for Campbell or Palm Beach Atlantic.

Hey sargepharm.. thats an VERY competitive score.. WAY TO GO..!!~* i wouldn't worry too much about WPB or CAMPBELL.... I wish u the best of luck!!~*

Brooksville said:
1) Has Gainesville started sending out interview invites for students other than early admission?

2)Is my score any good or am i stuck in undergraduate hell for another year as I contemplate what I am going to do with my life?

3) Every pharmacy school that I have applied to specifically says not to send your PCAT scores to the school. They have this in bold and underlined on every website. Well, me being an idiot sent it to each school, but I also sent it to PharmCAS. Will this be a problem?

Hi Neighbor,

I live off of US41, about 20 minutes south of Brooksville.

1)Gainesville generally doesn't interview. I had an interview and I know a few other people who also were interviewed. They start sending out acceptances in February.

2)Your score is good. Don't worry about that. Where are you going through undergrad hell? I got my AA at PHCC, then went on to Saint Leo.

3)I don't think it will be a problem.

Members don't see this ad :)
dgroulx said:
Hi Neighbor,

I live off of US41, about 20 minutes south of Brooksville.

1)Gainesville generally doesn't interview. I had an interview and I know a few other people who also were interviewed. They start sending out acceptances in February.

2)Your score is good. Don't worry about that. Where are you going through undergrad hell? I got my AA at PHCC, then went on to Saint Leo.

3)I don't think it will be a problem.

I noticed by your name 2PD Gator, I don't exactly know what that means, but does it have something to do with your highschool? Land O' Lakes?

I am going to USF and have been going there for 4 years now (just started my fourth this Fall). It has become quite mechanical...

Brooksville said:
I noticed by your name 2PD Gator, I don't exactly know what that means, but does it have something to do with your highschool? Land O' Lakes?

I am going to USF and have been going there for 4 years now (just started my fourth this Fall). It has become quite mechanical...

No, it's University of Florida Gators and I'm in my 2nd year. At UF, we go by 1PD, 2PD, 3PD, etc.