MD When Should I Reapply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vikingbear16

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
With 4 interviews I would be surprised if you did not receive one acceptance. There will be a lot of waitlist movement in April and May.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
With 4 interviews I would be surprised if you did not receive one acceptance. There will be a lot of waitlist movement in April and May.

Thank you! I hope so :)

Is there anything else you think I should focus on in the meantime while I wait?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah just wait it out, I'm sure you'll snag an acceptance out of 4. Plus receiving 3 top 25 interviews means there aren't any red flags. What was your 1st MCAT btw?

If you have to, be sure to rewrite your essays and have them reviewed by people. Then apply with a more balanced school list.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah just wait it out, I'm sure you'll snag an acceptance out of 4. Plus receiving 3 top 25 interviews means there aren't any red flags. What was your 1st MCAT btw?

If you have to, be sure to rewrite your essays and have them reviewed by people. Then apply with a more balanced school list.

Thank you for the vote of confidence :) This process is so long, I can't believe it will almost be a year after submission before I get any clarity!

First MCAT was 510-514 range so I think I definitely should have applied to more "low tiers" but the burn out was real 🙃