When is NAPLEX/MJPE offered?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DancingRx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new here, and I have a question, which you can probably gather by the title of the thread.:rolleyes: I was wondering when the licensure exams are usually offered during the year. Although I am still 2 years away from taking the exams, I ask because my fiance (who is also a pharmacy student) and I hope to take the exams in June of 2010, get married the same month, and then, if all works out, begin residencies on July 1st. If the residencies don't happen, it's not a big deal. But we need to set a wedding date and it would be great to get an idea of when we can be expecting to take the licensure exams.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

Members don't see this ad.

The exams are offered year round as far as I know. When you can actually take them depends on your graduation date. I believe your school has to send paper to the State Board who in turn has to send you an "authorization to test" (ATT). Once you get the ATT then you can setup your appointment to take the naplex.

I figure it will probably be a full month between when I graduate and when I actually get licensed.

You can get more info by going to www.nabp.net and then clicking on examination programs on the left hand side. Choose NAPLEX and you should find everything you need to know there.