When is generally peek fellowship interview invite time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sliceofbread136

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When do most invites go out? Been kind of quiet wanted to know when things pick up

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I've heard that early to mid-August is when most programs start sending invites.

Reactions: 1 users
I've heard that early to mid-August is when most programs start sending invites.
That'd be awesome because I'm waiting for my last letter to process on ERAS! I've been thinking to myself, "I am so late to the game." So this would be good news. Maybe others can chime in.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
That'd be awesome because I'm waiting for my last letter to process on ERAS! I've been thinking to myself, "I am so late to the game." So this would be good news. Maybe other can chime in.

Similar boat man, letters recently processed and step 3 score just came in.

That efdo processing seems like it takes forever

Depends on your field. I went on half of my interviews by mid-September, and held off the rest of them til after boards. But I got basically all my invites between ERAs open and early-August.

Depends on your field. I went on half of my interviews by mid-September, and held off the rest of them til after boards. But I got basically all my invites between ERAs open and early-August.

Which specialty?