"When I was in medical school....."

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacGyver

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This very phrase was uttered by a PA who thought she was god's gift to medicine.

I interrupted her and said "which medical school did you attend" and she quickly huffed "Methodist University."

To which I responded "since when does Methodist Univ have a medical school?" and she says "oh they've had it for a while now"

I swing around the computer behind the nurse's station and google it and ask her to show me the website for the "Methodist University medical school"

Of course she clicks on the PA program web page and says "this is it"

Then I say to her "this website says PA program, not medical school" and she says "well you know what I mean"

Then I finished her humiliation by saying "yeah its a PA program, NOT a medical school. DOCTORS graduate from medical school, not PAs"

Its amazing to me how far peole will go in their deception to convince people they are a doctor when in fact they are not even close.

BTW, later on I heard this idiot introduce herself to a patient as "Dr. X" I almost went into another full scale diatribe in front of the patient, but my attending was paging me so I had to leave.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow...that's pretty pathetic. She shouldn't be introducing herself as "Dr." to her patients. What the hell is she thinking? Good thing you had the testicular fortitude to call her out on it. :thumbup:

Wow...that's pretty pathetic. She shouldn't be introducing herself as "Dr." to her patients. What the hell is she thinking? Good thing you had the testicular fortitude to call her out on it. :thumbup:
Yeah thats it ohh never mind I forgot to consider the source.

David Carpenter, PA-C

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, thank God we have MacGyver out there preseving truth, justice, and the American way! :rolleyes:

Video or it didn't happen.

Cmon guys be honest now... how many of you NP/PAs told somebody "I went to medical school"

You know tahts a load of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.