When does Tufts send out rejections/acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HarryMonster

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I interviewed at Tufts over two weeks ago, and I was wondering if anyone knows when rejections and acceptances go out. I keep checking my online status page, but it always says that my decision will be found there when it is ready!

Members don't see this ad.

I think they said March 1st at the interview, but that is Saturday...so maybe next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I interviewed at Tufts over two weeks ago, and I was wondering if anyone knows when rejections and acceptances go out. I keep checking my online status page, but it always says that my decision will be found there when it is ready!

I received my acceptance yesterday so they've already started. However, in the letter it said that it was an "early acceptance."

you must be hot poo-poo. ;)

I received my acceptance yesterday so they've already started. However, in the letter it said that it was an "early acceptance."

Are you IS or OOS? was it via snail or email?

congrats & thanks!

I think researchvet got accepted to every school, even the ones not applied to. I hear some of the schools accepted rv twice for good measure. :laugh: Congrats researchvet!

I think researchvet got accepted to every school, even the ones not applied to. I hear some of the schools accepted rv twice for good measure. :laugh: Congrats researchvet!

ha! :laugh:

Last year they sent out an email around 2pm on Tuesday March 6th which said to check your status online at 5pm. I am assuming it will be the same this year.

They sent out the early admissions letters on Tues the 27th last year and it looks like they sent them this Tuesday the 26th this year. So it looks like they are following the same pattern as last year.

So I'd say check your email Tuesday March 4th around 2-2:30pm and expect to see an email from admissions telling you to check your online status at 5pm.

This is pure speculation.....

Ain't that the truth!:thumbup: Way to go, researchvet!

Of course, you're no slouch, either, hoodle. Our little DVM/PhD star.;)

:p awww :zip:

while we're passing the accolades around, little ms. VAgirl, you're pretty darn impressive yourself! :hardy:

Aw, thanks.
I think this guy wins, though. Just try to beat a dancing monkey with red sneakers!

[/hijack] All Tufts applicants may now resume their previously scheduled obsessing.:D