When do we find out if we got in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xzophiax

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a question going out to all the MPH alums or current students. When should I expect to hear from the various MPH programs I applied too...I'm currently having anxiety attacks over hearing back and would love to have a date in mind where I can switch to anxiety attacks over financial aid

Members don't see this ad.

For my applications (all of which went in right at the deadlines or on the late side for schools with rolling admissions/late deadlines), the response time varied quite a bit, from about 1 month to 3+ months. Even for good news! Sorry I can't give you anything more definite to panic about, but it really does vary a lot from school to school, and from department to department...

Good luck!

I guess to make a generalization is difficult since different schools have different policies. Some decisions like John Hopkins have already mailed their admits while some schools will make their decisions by apri. The best method is to mail the program coordinator if you are getting a bit impatient.
PS : I am also waiting for replies to my applications. Just my 2 cents not only to you but even to myself ...trying to convince myself....I know how frustrating it is to open your mail box or check on the university websites hoping that their will be some progress each day.