When do they transmit scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedSchoolSLAKR

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What time and day does the NBME transmit the scores to our school? After they transmit, how long until they update the website saying the score has been reported?

I have a bunch of interviews next week, and I'm not at my home school, so I won't get my score report. But I'd really like to know my score since the programs next week will have access to it.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Scores are sent to the school electronically on Wednesdays only. Our school only reveals pass/fail status over the phone. My exam was 12-19-06 and they expect the scores next Wednesday.

I took my test on 12/10 and didn't get any scores this week (Wed). This sucks because I need my scores to try to get a couple last interviews. One extra week will really screw that up.

The NBME is a joke. I took a test on a computer and they can't get me a score before a month has passed???

You already checked with your school? That's bad news for me as well, since my exam was 12-19 and I am expecting the school to have my results on Wed 1-10. They use the delay in reporting claim often, but still deliver many of those results on time anyway. There were people in Sept-Nov of 2005 receiving their scores in the mail in less than three weeks, when the FRED software just came out, so I thought they would be just as fast this year!