When do most schools have graduation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkyrx

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When does your school have the graduation ceremony? Early May, late May, another month all together? Is it common to have it during the day?

Does your school plan lots of festivities around graduation or is it just the actual ceremony itself?

Members don't see this ad.

My graduation will be on, upon university confirmation, May 11, 2009.

My school graduation is always on May 11 as well

Members don't see this ad :)
My school graduation is always on May 11 as well
For us, the the first Monday after completion of rotations. For my year, it will be May 11. The powers to be don't know if it will be on campus for this year because it is supposed to be linked into the 150th anniversary of the school.

I graduate tomorrow at 9am woohoo!!! UF is kind of different though. We go on rotations in March and come back to campus the following March for 8 weeks. We took 2 electives, a required Herbals class and a final Pharmacotherapy course where we did a case presentation on a pt we saw on rotations. Most of us are driving up to Gainesville tonight and as far as festivities, most of us are just planning to do things on our own.

June 20, 2009