When did this forum pop up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tahitian3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, when did the nontrad forum appear? I feel bad I missed the very beginnings ;)
So how is this suppose to be different from the olderpremed forum?

Members don't see this ad.

This was started July 27 (there abouts) by requests from non-trads that post in the lounge, MCAT, basically all over the forums on this page, but we had no way of identifying each other. I myself didn't even know about the OPM site until this issue came up. This is just meant to complement the other site, I believe, but instead of targeting only pre-meds, this forum is a catch-all for non-trads in every and any step in the process. I started a thread for old pre-meds that kept getting new posts on a regular basis, but it was limited b/c it was in the MCAT forum. It makes sense for us to have a more visible place on this site. Us non-trads are becoming quite a force :)

Members don't see this ad :)
UNTlabrat said:
It makes sense for us to have a more visible place on this site. Us non-trads are becoming quite a force :)

It sure does! I've really enjoyed reading the posts on this forum; makes me feel like there's hope, and that this really is all worth it!

29 y.o. pre-dental student here, applying this year. Just discovered this forum. Yay! :clap: