What would you buy from the Med Bookstore with a $50 certificate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of uninspiring things, like getting a copy of Boards and Wards for Step 3. Or some other Step 3 book. :oops:

Or maybe a nice alumni sweater or mug.

Could get a path book of some sort, though that's a bit silly since a book fund awaits.

Or I could be completely frivolous and buy like 10 of these guys :love:

orthomyoxvirus.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
deschutes said:
Or I could be completely frivolous and buy like 10 of these guys :love:

orthomyoxvirus.jpg

OooOO, Deschutes is that a fury vibrator cover? If so, why would you need 10?

LADoc00 said:
OooOO, Deschutes is that a fury vibrator cover? If so, why would you need 10?

One for Stretch, one for Mr. Pink, one for Oozy, one for Steely Dan II, one for The Ribbler, one for Medusa, one for Tiny, one for Slink-A-Dink, one for Mambo, and one for La Coocharacha.

Havarti666 said:
One for Stretch, one for Mr. Pink, one for Oozy, one for Steely Dan II, one for The Ribbler, one for Medusa, one for Tiny, one for Slink-A-Dink, one for Mambo, and one for La Coocharacha.
that's hilarious. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Medusa :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
that's hilarious. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Medusa :laugh:

I dated a pediatrician once who pulled out a dildo that was purple, had rubber spikes on it and was the size of my forearm. I proceeded to choke violently on my own phlegm and ran for the door. She said it was called the "Terminator." FFS, would something like really feel good? :laugh:

LADoc00 said:
FFS, would something like really feel good? :laugh:

Depends on whether you did time in federal or state pen.

you mean federal pound me in the ass prison where you either "kick someone's ass on the first day or become someone's bitch"?

AndyMilonakis said:
you mean federal pound me in the ass prison where you either "kick someone's ass on the first day or become someone's bitch"?

A classic.

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.

Members don't see this ad :)
How do I create a poll? I want to ask honestly how many female posters here own self pleasuring devices.

LADoc00 said:
How do I create a poll? I want to ask honestly how many female posters here own self pleasuring devices.
You have to make a new thread. When you do, it's one of the menus below the text screen.

AndyMilonakis said:
You have to make a new thread. When you do, it's one of the menus below the text screen.
That's our Andy, always willing to help :laugh: :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:

I checked the box for a poll, how do I code the poll?

bananaface said:
When you submit the thread it'll ask you to fill in the poll options.

Got it thanks. Please feel free to vote anonymously.

If you want to also post a response on the exact model of device you use and frequency, feel free as well.

bananaface said:
I'm sorry. No wonder you're so stressed out. :D
stressed out? nah.

recovering from a hangover throughout the day? um...yeah.

shots of Jim Beam = bad news = game over = endgame

bananaface said:
One of my patients told me that a fifth of Jack Daniels does not provide adequate pain control following a root canal. Please file that for reference.
duly noted.

deschutes said:
When I came back and saw that my question thread had 23 replies, I knew all was lost :rolleyes:
of course! threads stay on topic here for an average of about ... 8 minutes?