What will you do if you get that dream score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

R_C_Hutchinson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
in an effort to lighten the serious and sometimes somber tone of the 'ol MCAT board following the test, I ask this:

what madness will ensue if you score way above what you want? what if you get a 45?

the best thus far is from a female friend who has resolved to go to class naked if she breaks a 40. longshot i know, but i'm sure as heck checking up with her come june...

Members don't see this ad.

I'll shoot my foot if I get a 45. But I am 100% that I scored above a 22; don't know if I broke 25. I wish I can avoid this ordeal :confused:

I would name my first child MCAT and its middle name Jesus since the only way im getting above a 40 is through divine intervention. :D

mkkelly said:
I would name my first child MCAT and its middle name Jesus since the only way im getting above a 40 is through divine intervention. :D

I seriously agree--divine intervention can give me 10's across assuming Providence helped me guess right.

As for Jesus, I don't want to pray to my kid. But I won't name my kid by the son of the devil--the MCAT is from hell. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
interesting question...
My dream score is actually just mid 30's. I never even got that high on my practice tests...so if I rolled a 35, I'd likely freak out. After getting myself up off the floor, I'd change my soiled pants. Then, I'd start pouring through my dream schools' websites and info packets to find out about scholarships. If nothing floated my boat, I'd still just apply to my state schools.
And then I'd have a beer.
Here's to hoping for that dream score!

dc

shock827 said:
2 girls.... at the same time.

aww ya.
"'Cause chicks dig dudes with high MCAT scores."

"Not all chicks."

"Well, the kind who'd double up on a guy like me."

"Good point."

I dunno, I got a 40 but haven't yet gotten any menage a trois offers. :( :( :(

You having any better luck, RC? :D ;) :D

Ten girls.

Sincerely,
:eek: D. Melanogaster :eek:

Nutmeg said:
"'Cause chicks dig dudes with high MCAT scores."

"Not all chicks."

"Well, the kind who'd double up on a guy like me."

"Good point."

I dunno, I got a 40 but haven't yet gotten any menage a trois offers. :( :( :(

You having any better luck, RC? :D ;) :D

R_C_Hutchinson said:
in an effort to lighten the serious and sometimes somber tone of the 'ol MCAT board following the test, I ask this:

what madness will ensue if you score way above what you want? what if you get a 45?

the best thus far is from a female friend who has resolved to go to class naked if she breaks a 40. longshot i know, but i'm sure as heck checking up with her come june...

Funny, just (10 minutes ago) had this conversation with my sweetie.

If I got a 45 I think that I'd wake up, and see that it's all a dream.....

Call up the MCAT people and ask for my real score...but that sure as heck wasn't mine! :D