What type of research for neurosurgery?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

birdman

I am wondering what type of research is good if you want to do neurosurgery?? I have done research on rats in college on brain plasticity by running rats on a maze? I don't consider this to be the type of research they would want, but it was published. Please set me straight. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

What about Mechanical asphyxiation and Cushing reflex?

Because If Im capable of correcting of one of you guys 4, 5 times in a row on that topic and bring proof that I am right, theres a huge problem there. The working class of asphyxiation has done research and they have done it using four people for their papers. Theres a site on the web you can contact me about where 2000 people would love to assist someone in this anyway we could. Honestly, I found it more than frightening someone with zero medical training could correct one of you. I realized how much information is really lacking and how much is not known. I actually came here just to ask a question, but I couldnt get past the basics to touch the level I needed to. Every time I go to look for an answer I run into dead ends. Copy paste of where it leads to:

* The underlying mechanisms of the reflex on a cellular level are yet to be discovered, and will likely be the next area of research if scientists and/or doctors chose to do so.
* but has not been examined.
* This activity has not been thoroughly investigated, so there is a need for more research in this area.
* response is also unknown.
* suggesting other causes that still require research
* yet to be identified
* there are still many aspects of the research that remain to be seen

So Id like to point out an area that seems to be uncharted waters and very much needs to researched. Thank you.