What to write on back of photo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LVgirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't find anything anywhere about what information to write on the back of my photo. Anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

I can't find anything anywhere about what information to write on the back of my photo. Anyone know?

I printed my name (first and last), signed it and wrote my ERAS number. They had no problem accepting it. If you are a foreign grad you need to attach a special sheet with it, I'm not sure if you need to do the same for US grads.

R%20U%20Serious.jpg

Now, I'll admit that I didn't read the manual on this, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your name and AAMC ID # are enough.

If you are an IMG, the ECFMG instructs the following -
"reference your name and AAMC Identification Number on the reverse side of photo, or the photo will be discarded"

you can leave a kiss mark for an extra special touch. warning- do this ONLY for your top programs.