What sneakers do you wear in the ED?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 users
Warning: Tangential.

I'll have to look at some of these.
A few years ago, I bought a pair of ECCO golf shoes.
They were fantastic. Solid brown. Classic look. The soft, Danish leather kissed my feet
I got so many years of wear out of them.
But, like all shoes - they had a limited lifespan, and the Florida sun/heat is not kind to golf shoes.
So, I went looking for a similar pair recently.
Forget it. The style of golf shoes has changed so radically.
I went to three different big-box golf stores trying to find something uniform and classic and was left saying: "Look, it's golf. It's not a game of pickup basketball. Stop it with these street-styled golf shoes."

there are very similar ECCO shoes above that are golf ones too. I recently bought a pair a few years ago and went with plain old FootJoy.

Members don't see this ad :)
All about the Hoka Bondi’s. All the surgeons at my place love them and so do I. I have pairs in 5 different colors to match my scrubs.

ECCO shoes. They are expensive and worth not only every penny, but every nickel and dime too. Also I deduct them as a business expense because I use them exclusively for work.

837514-01001-outside.jpg
I'm a cheap bastard when it comes to work clothing. Scrubs basically wear out, shoes with no soles, shoes bought on clearance at a sporting goods store, etc. Unfortunately, I got plantar fasciitis recently (what a painful thing to have; luckily I'm over it thanks to a podiatrist recommending a massager). At any rate, I saw your post and decided to splurge for it. Was expensive by my work shoe standards. They came before Christmas, and I never wore them for fear I would get blood on them or ruin them at work.

Holy moly these things are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned! Thank you for the recommendation!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a cheap bastard when it comes to work clothing. Scrubs basically wear out, shoes with no soles, shoes bought on clearance at a sporting goods store, etc. Unfortunately, I got plantar fasciitis recently (what a painful thing to have; luckily I'm over it thanks to a podiatrist recommending a massager). At any rate, I saw your post and decided to splurge for it. Was expensive by my work shoe standards. They came before Christmas, and I never wore them for fear I would get blood on them or ruin them at work.

Holy moly these things are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned! Thank you for the recommendation!
Boooo don't come in 14 :-(
I still got my Hokas.

Yea I had plantar fasciitis too at one point and I wear my ECCO shoes with orthotics in them.
Mine are wearing out I think I'll get a new pair this year.

I just use my retired running shoes.

My 10+ year old Pegasus 20-somethings finally disintegrated, so now I'm wearing my Pegasus Turbo 2s where the waffle is worn off. ZoomX bounce bounce.