what should I do to like medecine more?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr_Amr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everybody,

i am a 4th year medical student in egypt , I found out about this forum in google, and it looks like a realy big and public forum , I hope I can find some good advice and good company here,

my problem in short is , I am a very unstable guy, ie. I can't keep wanting the same thing for a long time , earlier in the time of my high school I was very interested in scientific and medical issues and I decided to go into the medical career, but shortly after that I got bored , I didn't do my duties as I should , computer and graphic took my attention for a while but I couldn't keep wanting gfx also for long! , and for three years I succeeded in my collegue but with bad degrees, and this is the 4th year and I really want to like my career as a doctor but I don't know what to do to make sure I won't get bored after a while,

I am looking for advice about this issue, and this is a medical forum , and for sure there're alot of good psychatric ( spelling? ) doctors here , and maybe also there're other people who went through the same experience as mine, my question is : what do you advice me to do so that I can keep liking medicine and medical career forever?

really thx alot for help :)

Members don't see this ad.