What should be my #1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What should be my #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EMWannabe2006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, my rank list is in for now (I will post next week)...

but for everyone's poll-taking amusement or maybe just my own :laugh:
- which of these would you pick as your #1 and why?

Members don't see this ad.

I chose Brown, because I heard their program was pretty kick-ass. I was pissed that I hadn't applied there. Well, at least I thought I hadn't applied there, then I got a rejection email from them last week. :(

lots of great programs on your list.

Members don't see this ad :)
Christiana 'cause it's the only one on your list I interviewed at.

Oh, BTW, it's also a great program. :)

Take care,
Jeff

ORMC, 'cause we, oh, I mean, the program rocks.

Heh.
You didn't mention the storied program at In-N-Out...which would obviously be the choice if you'd listed it. :)

dude, i can't even vote - they're all strong programs in their own regards but with different strengths and in radically different places. just decide what you want in terms of patient population, geography, etc and go from there.

dchristismi said:
ORMC, 'cause we, oh, I mean, the program rocks.

Heh.
You didn't mention the storied program at In-N-Out...which would obviously be the choice if you'd listed it. :)

I've been to In-N-Out Burger - so good :) , but which program is that?

I don't know much about the West Coast...

I would pick Christiana. That's only because I rotated there. Excellent program, loved the staff, the residents were wso much fun and seemed to really like their program. The also get a lot of life guidance with financial planner lectures, malpractice lectures, etc...I'm sure that all of the other programs have similar qualities, but I didn't rotate there, and I didn't apply to them. I actually would be 100% happy at Christiana/Wilmington but my partner (couples matching) wasn't too keen on her specialty at that program.

Christiana. Because I go there and am happy with my choice. Of all the programs I looked at, Christiana had the most time in the ED (both druing 1st year and overall). I think the best place to learn EM is in the ED.

Turtle,

Are you saying that Peds and IM months arent the best places to learn EM?

I am just messing around people.. dont get on me.. this is just a joke..