What resources did you use for the physic's section on the OAT's?

khanhx88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wanted to know if using Chad's Videos for Physics and Physic's Destroyer is good enough to study for the physics section on the OAT's. Any tips/hints would help. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I used the MCAT physics review book and the big OAT review book for physics part....know the concepts! and the simple equations; and trends...like if Force increases than radius decreases my this much, and so forth. Um..the flash cards help in remembering all or most of the topics.

Using chads alone...doing all the problems... And studying the notes got me a 290 (54% percentile)

Members don't see this ad :)
I used the Kaplan MCAT physics book as well, but I mostly focused on the five main topics that the OAT focuses on:

Vectors, optics, circuits, kinetics, magnetism (I think those are the main five, I'll need to go back and check)

I didn't want to put a ton of money into studying, so I went to my local library and picked up an AP Physics book to work through the problems.

I used both chads videos and physics destroyer. After I listened to chads lecture I would do his quizzes to reinforce what I learned. With destroyer I did them in sets and timed them like the real oats. I got a 350 on the physics section. Good luck!