What original docs to we need for app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omores

sleep deprived
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all those who have already been through the pediatrics match:

What original docs do we need to send to NRMP/ERAS? Specifically, do they have any need for the following:

1. Undergrad college transcripts
2. USMLE score report and performance profile
3. AOA induction letter

The reason I'm asking is that I have to send original copies of these with my sfmatch child neuro application. If I need to include any of these with my NRMP app as well, I'll have to get extra copies.

Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

omores said:
For all those who have already been through the pediatrics match:

What original docs do we need to send to NRMP/ERAS? Specifically, do they have any need for the following:

1. Undergrad college transcripts
2. USMLE score report and performance profile
3. AOA induction letter

The reason I'm asking is that I have to send original copies of these with my sfmatch child neuro application. If I need to include any of these with my NRMP app as well, I'll have to get extra copies.

Thanks for your help!

You don't need to send anything to ERAS. FROM ERAS, you can request to have your USMLE scores sent out to the programs. You don't need undergrad transcripts at all. And you don't need an AOA induction letter, just check the AOA "box." This is done via "the honors system," but who knows, they may randomly check. Being in AOA should also be confirmed in your Dean's Letter.

Great! Thanks so much.

Sounds like the ERAS app is a bit more user-friendly than the sf match one. Undergraduate transcripts indeed.