What now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkkelly

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have reached the point where its only once per day that I think about mcat scores :) . When I first find sdn I was so happy that I could talk/read about people feeling the same way, but what do we do now besides wait for scores? I check these forums at least 2x a day, yet I feel a certain saddness that now the funny stories about the mcats are over that life here at sdn will not be so lively until early June.

Well gentlemen and ladies what now? :p

Members don't see this ad.

What now?

Well, the Monday and Tuesday after MCAT were filled with tests that ALL my professors so "kindly" pushed back. Once that was over, and I caught my breath, I realized that finals were only two weeks away. Egads! Now, finals are over, and I'm back on the forum, spreading my wisdom, and trying not to obsess (too much). Oh yeah, I should probably fill out those apps pretty soon... ;)

what do you mean what next? what you should do is relax and enjoy your life. Don't waste precious time worrying when you could be having the time of your life. ENJOY!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

sistahnik said:
Don't waste precious time worrying when you could be having the time of your life. ENJOY!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Exactly! There is NOTHING you can do now to change your score so thinking or worrying about it is pointless right now. That thought kept me sane during the 2 month wait for my scores last year.

Seriously, just relax... take it easy, fill out your AMCAS application, and get together any rec letters or anything else you'll need to complete your file besides your MCAT scores. Enjoy your summer!