Technology What Medical Apps do you want to see reviewed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iMA Editor Iltifat

Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any medical apps in particular SDN users want to see reviewed? It doesn't have to be a specific type -- e.g. "anatomy apps", or "PDF apps".

Members don't see this ad.

Lately, I've seen some quite uneven reviews of obgyn apps on imedicalapps. Some suggestions of good obgyn apps I've used recently: OB Guide 1.0, FetalGrowth (iOS), Gynecology-Animated (Android)

Yes, Fetalgrowth is a great app I am using myself, so sad they (iMA) haven't include it in a recent review of the so-called "best" Ultrasound apps for OBGYN ...

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the suggestions!

I'll pass them along to our iOS team for a closer look.

As you guys probably know, we do our best to comprehensively review available apps but given the size of the market, we're bound to miss some. We really appreciate when peers share ideas with us.

Ok thanks for the reply. I understand the limitations, and I hope to see a review of FetalGrowth, someday. There's no point in having to read a review of a similar (and in my opinion worse app) that costs twice as much !;)