What lender did you guys choose for the stafford loans? (scco)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crizq0

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What lender did you guys end up choosing for the subsidized and unsubsidized stafford loans? There was a full list to choose from. Wondering what's a good one to choose.

Members don't see this ad.

i chose the THE one becaues it gives a lot of perks if you pay back each month on time? i dunno; my dad looked it over and said that was the best one; lots of kids i know at our school have it.
welcome to scco :) if you have any other questions just ask! :)

i chose the THE one becaues it gives a lot of perks if you pay back each month on time? i dunno; my dad looked it over and said that was the best one; lots of kids i know at our school have it.
welcome to scco :) if you have any other questions just ask! :)
sorry for sounding like a noob..but which one was that? lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Most of them go through a major bank, which also goes through Sallie Mae. In the end, it usually doesn't matter which on you pick. You'll end up consolidating your loans upon graduation, anyway.

Thanks for the quick replies.

T.H.E. (total higher education) Health Proffesions loan program was the one cunikki was talking about

Thanks for the quick replies.

T.H.E. (total higher education) Health Proffesions loan program was the one cunikki was talking about
lol now i feel like an idiot haha thanks!

i spoke with barbra from the student aid office and she seemed to favor T.H.E. too. This whole process is kinda scary and confusing.