What is your favorite year of undergrad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What is your favorite year of undergrad?

• Freshman year

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Sophomore year

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Junior year

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Senior year

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • senior year - 5th year

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Parklife

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of us haven't finished undergrad, and a lot of us may never even finish our bachelors degrees before matriculating into pharm school.

What was your favorite year of undergrad as a pre-pharmacy student and why?

Members don't see this ad.

so many super seniors...

share your stories guys. What made your 5th year stand out? I'm assuming most of you were applying that year, maybe for the second time?

Was it stressful?

I didn't know I wanted to be a pharmacist until after I graduated with a BA. I've been to 6 schools post high school, so every year of school has been very different for me. Some years were better than others, but I've enjoyed all my time spent in school.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't know I wanted to be a pharmacist until after I graduated with a BA. I've been to 6 schools post high school, so every year of school has been very different for me. Some years were better than others, but I've enjoyed all my time spent in school.

6 school!? :eek:

Why so many, and which schools? That's certainly an interesting interview point :D

senior year 5th year should have been called either "victory lap" or "super senior"

my favorite = 2nd year, you take all the new friends you made 1st year and you become comfortable in your new spot, and the spectre of graduation/the real world/upper division courses is still over the horizon.

senior year 5th year should have been called either "victory lap" or "super senior"

my favorite = 2nd year, you take all the new friends you made 1st year and you become comfortable in your new spot, and the spectre of graduation/the real world/upper division courses is still over the horizon.

victory lap :laugh:

Good point. You're carefree...unless of course, you know what SDN is. :rolleyes::smuggrin:

Obviously the last year. Once you find out you're accepted you don't even have to try anymore. It's like half of a year to just sit back and relax.

I am so in the minority with this, but my freshman year was the best- went away to school and met some awesome people and had a lot of fun experiences- little ones I would take for granted now. First semester of sophomore year was good too :D I haven't started senior year yet technically but I'm not expecting it to be better than freshman year (I'm biased though- I met my boyfriend then and now we're long distance).

I am so in the minority with this, but my freshman year was the best- went away to school and met some awesome people and had a lot of fun experiences- little ones I would take for granted now. First semester of sophomore year was good too :D I haven't started senior year yet technically but I'm not expecting it to be better than freshman year (I'm biased though- I met my boyfriend then and now we're long distance).

Long distance it so hard! Good luck..haha :laugh: :thumbup: